Welcome to our first KCS Library Blog. We are very excited to share all the wonderful things that are happening in our school library. We hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to leave comments on our posts. We would love to hear from you.


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School!

It is so good to be back in school. I love the summer but I also like getting back in the routine of school. I hope you all completed your summer reading. Children have already begun A/R testing. It blesses me to see how excited everybody is about A/R. I look forward to lots of VIPS this year.

I am real excited about the new NEO's that were purchased for the school. We have 24 total. That means more testing availability for all the students. YEAH!

Lastly, I want to go ahead and announce the BOOK FAIR. I LOVE the book fair. It is like Christmas to me. Scholastic always sends us the latest and greatest books. What I really love about the book fair is the opportunity we have to earn more SMARTBOARDS and FREE books for the school. The Book Fair starts September 13th and runs through September 15th. Kids - start savings your allowance now!!

Please feel free to email me at casallopaula@gmail.com if you have any questions about A/R, book levels, etc. I really want our students to be successful readers. I will do what I can to make that happen!

All God's Best,
Mrs. Casallo

No comments:

Post a Comment