Welcome to our first KCS Library Blog. We are very excited to share all the wonderful things that are happening in our school library. We hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to leave comments on our posts. We would love to hear from you.


Friday, April 30, 2010

K5 Learning to Check Out Books

I have been working with the K5 the last two weeks teaching them how to check out books on their own. Up until this point, they have been checking out books I have pre-selected for them off the table. I am trying to get them ready for 1st grade. They have loved being able to select their own books and they have really done a fantastic job. I am so proud! I created a little movie about checking out books. Check it out and leave us a comment. The kids will be so excited to see you have watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment