Welcome to our first KCS Library Blog. We are very excited to share all the wonderful things that are happening in our school library. We hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to leave comments on our posts. We would love to hear from you.


Friday, April 9, 2010

Sarah Bruton Reviews Alice in Wonderland


Hi, my name is Sarah Bruton,I'm in the 5th grade,Mrs. Blackwell's class at Knollwood Christian School.I just finished reading Alice in Wonderland.It was a really good book.I love to read books that really pull you into it,and that's just what the author did.Alice is an ordinary girl whose curiosity takes her on an adventure down a rabbit hole;a story you won't forget anytime soon.To me it's a book about how you shoudn't be afraid to dream and just use your imagination!I do admit some parts are kind of freaky, but overall it's a very good book.If you like this book Through the Looking Glass, is another book written by Lewis Carroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment